Sierra Transportation’s goal is to provide high quality, safe, and efficient transportation to our clients. We recognize our clients’ need to get assistance to and from the places they need to get to and we provide an exceptional services such as wheelchair van and bus transportation. We have highly qualified, experienced drivers that will ensure the safe travel of you and your loved ones.
Drivers Qualification / Training / Experience
Prior to employment with Sierra transportation, all of our drivers are required a complete and sign an application, go through a license check to make sure it meets insurance company’s safe driving program standard, criminal background (Act33/34), drug screening, and physical exam.
- Introduction to procedures and policies
- 2 day vehicle orientation to include pre-inspection and road testing
- CMVSS wheelchair docking, restraint training
- Defensive driving classes 8 hours
- Customer service training
- Passenger assistance, geriatric sensitivity, transfer, ambulation training, and annual training to all drivers.
- CPR, and first aid trained
- Annual physical examination is required
- Initial and random drug screening is mandatory
Our Full List of Services:
- Doctors Appointments
- Hospital Discharges
- Dialysis Patients
- Chemotherapy Patients
- Social Trips
- Para-Transit Service
- Companion Service with Transport
- Evacuation Carry Transport
- Medical Equipment Delivery